Saturday, November 6, 2010

Introducing Cristal Ryder


Its my pleasure to introduce Cristal Ryder. She will be here tomorrow to answer any questions you might have.

The whirlwind of being a newly published author struck home late last week. My first release, No Fantasy Required, due out November 8 had been put to bed edit and top of mind awareness wise with my editor and myself. Then I received the great news from Tir that she loved my second submission and right on the heels of her email was one from the EIC at Lyrical Press with congratulations and a contract attached. Woohoo! I’d made my second sale with Lost In Fantasy – Being Ariana. Then while basking in the glow of my wonderful news, I received more. A great review from Happily Every After Reviews on No Fantasy Required. I was thrilled beyond words and higher than a kite with happiness. Oh, and I can’t forget the Lyrical ad in RT December issue, what perfect timing.

I was inspired to write No Fantasy Required a few of years ago for my own hero and it grew into this wonderful story of discovery for Kelly and Brian. I love the characters in Being Ariana, the mystery that revolves around them and the journey they take as they discover themselves in a variety of unexpected ways.
I hope you follow me on my journey of storytelling as I pen new stories with passionate and inquisitive characters, in places of intrigue and fantasy where you can escape into. It’s a discovery for me as well, this new world of being published and I’m loving it!
Please remember to visit my fledgling blog and website as they grow along with me.
www.cristalryder.com
www.cristalryder.blogspot.com
Cristal

0 comments: