Today's guest is Cat Grant! Welcome to the blog Cat.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. Do you have a "day job?"
I live in Monterey, California with my cat and entirely too many books. Right now my "day job" is writing. Hopefully I can make that permanent.
2. What made you want to become a writer and how long have you been writing?
I've always loved telling stories. I've been scribbling them down, off and on, since grammar school. Being a published author is the only job I've ever wanted.
3. What is your favorite genre to write?
Romance, definitely. With an emphasis on menage and/or male/male. I tried my hand at sci-fi and fantasy awhile back, but discovered that just because I enjoy reading that genre doesn't mean I'd be any good at writing it. My strength lies in writing relationship stories.
4. Do you have any particular writing rituals? Any snacks you must have while writing?
Oh, I usually try to avoid writing for as long as possible! Then, when the characters start knocking on the inside of my skull begging to get out, I sit down and start typing. I usually like a cup of hot green tea while I'm working.
5. What's up next for you in the writing world?
I just started a new m/m novella. This one's about a young violinist who has an affair with his teacher.
You can get your copy of Cat's Triad at All Romance ebooks, Once Upon a Bookstore, and several others. Also check out her Lyrical Press Page for her other releases!
3 years ago