Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Bash Day 1 - Antonia Tiranth

As the New Year begins we look back and wonder how did that year go? Well, it certainly was a big one. 2009 started off in a big way with Barak Obama taking presidency. The middle of the year saw a lot of celebrity deaths (well ones I knew of anyway) with Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, and Billy Mays. The year ended on a quiet note. That was the big stuff...and what about me? Well, it was a big year for me too. In February my first book, The Quickening was released with Lyrical Press, Inc. The second book in the series, The Gathering, came out in July and the third, Black Velvet released in November. Black Velvet is special because it was co-written with Delilah K. Stephans and is the first of hopefully man more joint works from the two of us. December too saw a release from me, this time from Red Rose Press and this was King of Swords - A Dom For Christmas, the first of my tarot Kings series, my very first erotic novel.

So that was the releases part of my year but the other big part of the year was all the new friends I've made through the author's loops. My friends are coming together this month to kick off the new year with a blast and to tell you about their works.

And what are my goals for this year? Well, I plan to write more often! I've got many ideas rumbling around up there and want to get them all out. So, one of my resolutions for the year is to write every day. My second is to stop eating snacks past nine. ^.^

Anyway, get ready for a whole month of fabulous authors and for a great year from all of us!

1 comments:

M-square said...

Wow Tir, am I first person to comment on your blog in 2010? Let's hope that will bring good fortune to us both!
My only comment/suggestion is that you write faster - we, your adoring, but not very patient fan base, are waiting to gobble up whatever you decide to publish!
And "Black Velvet" is still my screensaver...