Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Anthology, NaNo, and Release

Hey guys!

First off, the wonderful Denyse Bridger had an awesome idea to give a neat free read to our readers. She sent me and a few other talented ladies some pictures and we each wrote a story based on the picture. If you go to Denyse's Romantic Moments site you can download the anthology called "Every Picture Tells a Story"



Contributing authors are : Brigit Aine
Colleen Love
R.L. Stuemke
Vicki Gaia
Antonia Tiranth
Donna Hatch
Denysé Bridger

While you are on the Romantic Moments site, take a moment and grab some of the other stories.

This anthology was really fun and gave me the opportunity to jump into the world I am basing my NaNoWriMo project in. I thought I'd share some of the music I've been listening too to get me in the mood:

Songs by Disturbed
Indestructible
The Night
Perfect Insanity
Haunted
The Curse
Torn
Criminal
Divide

Songs by Adelita's Way
Invicible
My Derailment

Songs by Green Day
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

And finally, Black Velvet releases on Monday. Remember to check here for a list of the places Del and I will be stopping by!

0 comments: