Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Excitement in the air!

Yes, folks, we're fast approaching the release of the third installment in the Tales of the Rikashi series, Black Velvet. More exciting even is the fact that this is the first published work that is coauthored by my long time friend and writing buddy, Delilah K. Stephans. In a mere twelve days!!!! We have several blog appearances scheduled for Nov 1-3 and we'll be offering up some prizes so be on the lookout!!!

What else am I up to? A whole heck of a lot! Trying really hard to finish the second in the Tarot Kings series but right now Shir is a little stuck on upcoming NaNoWriMo. There's a lot of things kicking around in my head right now, just need a big chunk of time to sit down and work on it. Anyways, I'm off again so keep an eye out for me!

0 comments: