Thursday, July 16, 2009

So bad am I....

I definitely need to set a reminder to update here so I don't forget when things get busy! So what's up in the wide world of Tiranth? The Gathering releases on Monday, so I'm pretty excited about that. Black Velvet, the third book in The Tales of the Rikashi series is almost into line edits. I'm looking to guest blog at a couple places next week so keep your eyes peeled for that. I will probably announced that over my Facebook and Twitter pages. Book Four is mulling around in my head.


And I've started work on a new series, called The Tarot Kings. The first book, King of Swords - A Dom for Christmas has been accepted to Red Rose Publishing! Waiting to be assigned an editor on that one and working on the second in the series, King of Cups. There will be a story for each tarot suit with the hero being based on the card. I've already got King of Pentacles in my head and just waiting on King of Wands to show up.

I think that's pretty much it for now. Here's a look at the beautiful cover made for KoS by the wonderful DKRenders

1 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Hey Tir! popping in to say hi!
Kim