Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm so bad!

I blame Facebook for my lack of updates. Totally Facebooks fault. And Twitter.


Anyway...what's been going on in the world of Tir? Well, The Gathering went to line edits. Del and I are waiting for copy edits to start on Black Velvet which should be very soon. We are also working on getting the next books in the series hammered out. Book Four will focus on another of the characters introduced in The Gathering, as will Book Five. There is potential for another book or two after that to finish out the rest of the characters from Book Two but we'll see who that goes when we get there.

We've also been kicking around an idea for a little later in the Rikashi Universe, which I am very excited about. Also, I'm going to be on Kim's Blog Talk Radio show on July 21st, the day after Book Two's release so if stop by and listen, even call in if you'd like. Del was on her show not to long ago and I called in. It was a ton of fun!

As for Facebook and Twitter...I'm on there as Antonia Tiranth so add me!


In other news, Delilah has a very important and exciting day coming up next week, May 21st to be precise. It is the day of the release of her first book, Sarah's Story. You guys'll love this book and no I'm not just saying that. It is very good and Del has been waiting very patiently for the release. She'll be blogging here on that day so stay tuned to hear from her!


Edit: I just got an email from Long and Short Book Reviews. The review is awesome and I'm dancing over here. The reviewer says "I would be happy to place The Quickening on the shelf beside dragon books by authors such as Anne McCaffrey and Melanie Rawn." How cool is that???

0 comments: