Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey out there

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. I dog-sat for a friend and yesterday, I went to get the tattoo I've been wanting for YEARS. I saw the King of Swords from The Dragon Tarot deck and I wanted it but was too chicken to get it when I was 18. I kept thinking, well what if in ten years I don't like dragons anymore. Now....12 years later...I think I still like them, what do you think? So I finally went to get it. I'll edit this post tomorrow to add the picture of it in. Turned out really nice.

Now, what's happening in Rikashi land? Well, I need to redo the blurb for Gathering and finish my portion of the first copy edits on Black Velvet. After that's all done, I'm hoping we can get to work on Book Four and try to get to some edits on another non-Rikashi related work of mine and Del's.

Anyhoos, that's it for now. Talk to you later.

0 comments: