Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fabulous news

Soon after the release of Quickening I finally finished and sent my second book, The Gathering, to my editor. I chewed my nails for a couple days and then she told me she'd take two weeks to look it over. I settled myself to wait impatiently and a few more days after that I got another email from her. She LOVED it! Renee sent me the contract the same day so now Book 2 of the Rikashi Files is coming out most likely on July 20th (Pamela said that could change) but important thing is its getting published! And she's anxious to see the third book, which my very dear friend Delilah and I are working on right now.

I'm just so excited right now. I am very, very happy with the way Book Three is turning out too. I had a mere skeleton of a story and Delilah took it and put some meat on them bones. Some really good juicy meat too.

Anyway, keep an eye out guys! More is coming!

0 comments: